UltraMeal® RICE Bar is a convenient, satisfying, meal replacement bar designed for those who want to improve their body composition.
* Features 12 grams of high quality, easily digestible rice protein—an excellent alternative for those who want to avoid soy and dairy products.
* Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals, including high potency B-vitamins.
* May help improve body composition when combined with exercise and a healthy diet.
* Available in delicious Chocolate Fudge and Vanilla Almond flavors.
Serving Size: 1 Bar (55 g)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (VANILLA ALMOND FLAVOR)
Calories from Fat 70
Total Fat 7 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium (as sodium chloride) 55 mg
Potassium (as potassium iodide) 181 mg
Total Carbohydrate 28 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 18 g
Other carbohydrates 6 g
Protein 12 g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 35%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100%
Calcium (as tricalcium phosphate) 10%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 35%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 70%
Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 70%
Niacin (as niacinamide) 50%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 1,250%
Folate (as folic acid) 90%
Vitamin B12 ( as cyanocobalamin) 500%
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 50%
Phosphorus (as tricalcium phosphate) 10%
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 35%
Magnesium ( as magnesium oxide) 30%
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 50%
Copper (as copper gluconate) 60%
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 80%
Other ingredients: Other Ingredients: Date Paste, Natural Almond Butter, Rice Protein Concentrate, Fruitrim® (Contains: Fruit Juice, Natural Grain Dextrin), Brown Rice Syrup, Rice Protein Crisp (Contains: Rice Protein Concentrate, and Rice Flour), Inulin (Natural Chicory Root Extract), Natural Flavor, Maltodextrin, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Crystalline Fructose. Contains: Tree Nut (Almond).
Recommendations: Enjoy as a meal or healthy snack.
Form: Box of 12 Bars (Natural Chocolate Fudge) (12 servings); Box of 12 Bars (Natural Vanilla Almond) (12 servings)
Warnings: This product is produced in a facility that produces other products containing dairy, egg, and wheat ingredients, peanuts, and tree nuts.
* Information on cholesterol content is provided for individuals who, on the advice of a physician, are modifying their dietary intake of cholesterol.
† Includes non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein.