UltraInflamX® - Chocolate Orange
Nutritional Support for Inflammation Management
UltraInflamX is a patented†, pleasant-tasting, easily digested medical food that provides nutritional support for patients with:
— Osteoarthritis — Rheumatoid arthritis
— Immunologic or autoimmune dysfunction — Inflammatory conditions of the intestinal tract, skin, or joints
— Fatigue syndromes
* Can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination, GI Restoration, or anti-inflammatory lifestyle program.
* Supports Phase II detoxification, gastrointestinal mucosa integrity, and reduction of damaging free-radical generation.
* Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids,
bioflavonoids, and the phytonutrients rutin, curcuminoids, and
quercetin to nutritionally support healthy essential fatty acid
* Provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein†† concentrate that is
augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value
* Supplies high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.
* Provides a good source of antioxidants with a high ORAC††† value of 17,108.
* Comes with a Quick-Start Guide and a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
* Available in delicious Original, Chocolate Orange, Tropical Mango, and Pineapple Banana flavors.
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (52 g)
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (ORIGINAL FLAVOR):
Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 2500 IU
Vitamin A (beta-carotene) 2500 IU
Turmeric (Curcuma longa) Rhizome Extract [standardized to 95% (300 mg) curcuminoids] 316 mg
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Extrac t200 mg
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Root Extract [standardized to 5% (5 mg) total pungent compounds] 100 mg
Sulfate (as magnesium sulfate) 50 mg
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate
, rice bran, rice syrup solids, fructose, magnesium citrate, medium-chain triglycerides
, olive oil, silica, dipotassium phosphate, turmeric rhizome extract, ascorbic acid, quercetin
rosemary leaf extract, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, dicalcium phosphate,
xanthan gum, ginger root extract, magnesium sulfate, zinc gluconate,
guar gum, beta-carotene, retinyl palmitate, copper gluconate, pyridoxine
, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamin HCl, chromium polynicotinate (ChromeMate® GTF), cholecalciferol, selenomethionine
Recommendations: Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops into eight ounces of chilled water or juice.
Form: 25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Original) (14 servings)
25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Chocolate Orange) (14 servings)
25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Tropical Mango) (14 servings)
25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Pineapple Banana) (14 servings)
* Information on cholesterol content is provided for individuals who,
on the advice of a physician, are modifying their dietary intake of
† U.S. Patent Nos. 6,210,701; 6,352,712
†† Production of the rice protein is covered by U.S. Patent No. 4,876,096.
††† Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) is an analysis to
determine the antioxidant value of a food. A higher ORAC value
indicates a good source of antioxidants. ORAC values for Metagenics
products reflect past test scores.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat
cure, or prevent any diseases.