Neti Pot/Ceramic is available by Himalayan Institute.
THE ORIGINAL CERAMIC NETI POT!
The Himalayan Institute introduced the ceramic Neti Pot in 1972. Our trademarked lotus design and distinctive shape dispenses the perfect rate of flow to optimally cleanse the sinus passages. Made with lead-free ceramic and food-grade glaze.
- Soothe dry nasal passages
- Gently wash away dust, pollen, and irritants.
- Remove excess mucus naturally
Why a Nasal Wash? The nasal passages are lined with a thin layer of mucus that is one of our body's first lines of defense against disease. A nasal wash keeps this layer of mucus moist, clean and healthy. And compared to other nasal wash techniques, using the Neti Pot is easy. A nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth.
Use it anytime to:
- Remove excess mucus due to congestion.
- Rid nostrils of pollen and other allergens.
- Cleanse the nasal membranes of dust, smoke, or other airborne contaminants.
- Relieve nasal dryness due to air travel.
- Improve flow of breath before doing relaxation or meditation techniques.
Remember a nasal wash is not a substitute for medical treatment. Anyone with chronic inflammation of the nasal passages or other ear, nose, or throat disorders should seek medical attention.
Proceeds benefit the world-wide humanitarian, environmental and educational projects supported by the Himalayan Institute
How to use a Neti Pot?What the Experts are Saying:
To use the Neti Pot, simply prepare the saline solution by adding 8 oz of warm water and a heaping teaspoon of non-iodized salt to your Neti Pot. Then turn your head to the side, and insert the spout into the upper nostril. Raise the Neti Pot so the saline solution flows into the nose and out of the lower nostril. Full, detailed instructions are packaged with the Neti Pot. Enhance the benefits of the nasal wash with Neti Pot Salt and Neti Wash Plus.
""The Neti Pot alone has helped more people than any other modality I use - with consistent use the results can be dramatic.""
- Carrie Demers, M.D., Medical Director, Center for Health & Healing, Honesdale, Pennsylvania
""People with chronic sinus conditions should use a nasal douche daily, as it promotes drainage of the sinuses and speeds healing of inflamed tissues.""
- Andrew Weil, M.D., Dr. Andrew Weil's Self-Healing newsletter
Proceeds from all our products benefit the world wide humanitarian, environmental and educational projects supported by the Himalayan Instit