Description: Clinical Nutrients/Flax Oil 12oz (F) is available by Phyto Pharmica though Integrative Therapeutics Inc
Oil combines flaxseed oil-an important source of omega-3 fatty
acids-with pumpkin and borage seed oils. Pumpkin seed oil is valued for
its plant sterols; borage seed oil is a source of gamma-linolenic acid
(GLA). This formula is stabilized with rosemary antioxidant.
Clinical Nutrients Flax Oil
is the preferred source of essential fatty acids. The advantages of
Clinical nutrients Flax Oil include:
- Alpha-linolenic acid, the omega-3 essential fatty acid often lacking in the American diet
- More GLA per tablespoon (325 mg) than five 500 mg capsules of evening primrose oil (250 mg of GLA)
- Twice the omega-3 fatty acid level as most fish oil products
- Lignan precursors and phytosterols-these compounds are valued for their special nutritional benefits
- Stabilized with rosemary antioxidant S-327, developed exclusively for ITI®
- A smooth nutty taste
STORAGE: Refrigerate after opening.
Note: The addition of rosemary antioxidant S-327 improves the stability and extends the shelf life of Clinical Nutrients™ Flax Oil.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
Calories from fat...130
Flax seed oil...11mL
Pumpkin Seed Oil...2mL
Borage Seed Oil...1mL
OTHER INGREDIENTS: proprietary rosemary antioxidant S-327 (canola oil, rosemary leaf extract, and vitamin C (ascorbic acid)) (to protect flavor).
Does Not Contain:
sugar, salt, yeast,
wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring,
artificial flavoring, preservatives or ingredients of animal origin.
(1) tablespoon once or twice daily. The oil may be taken alone, mixed
with food, or used as a salad dressing. Do not use for cooking.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat
cure, or prevent any diseases.