Black Elderberry Syrup 5.4oz is available by Gaia Herbs.
Only 1 Teaspoon Per Day!
Rich in naturally occuring Vitamin C
ORGANIC European Sambucus nigra
NET: 5.4 fl oz. (160 ml)
TRADITIONAL USE AND MODERN SCIENCE
Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra) have been recognized for centuries throughout Europe for their health supporting properties. Modern researchers have identified flavonoid compounds in Black Elderberries that may be directly responsible for many health-promoting benefits. These flavonoids - including anthocyanins, quercetin, and rutin, are thought to support healthy immune function during the winter season.
SETTING A HIGHER STANDARD
Gaia Herbs Black Elderberry Syrup
* Made from Organic Black Elderberries
* Measured for the highest amounts of flavonoids in state-of-the-art lab
* Super Concentrated - allows for lower daily dose
* Contains NO high fructose corn syrup
* Contains NO artificial flavors
* Contains NO preservatives
* Contains NO alcohol or glycerin
THE GAIA HERBS DIFFERENCE
Gaia Herbs owns and operates a 250 acre certified organic farm and processing facility in western North Carolina. We have been manufacturing herbal products from seed to bottle with the highest standards of purity, safety and efficacy for more than 20 years.
Black Elderberry Syrup
Promotes Healthy Immune Response
* Made exclusively with organic European Black Elderberries (Sambucus nigra), organic acerola, and organic cane sugar and manufactured under certified organic processing standards.
* A 100% natural product made without chemical preservatives and contains NO artificial flavors or aromas.
* Black Elderberries have been used safely throughout the world both as a food and as a therapeutic supplement.
* Can be used safely by adults and children, without the risk of side effects.
* Beneficial for sustained use throughout the winter season, as well as at onset to support healthy immune response.
* Elderberries are naturally rich in anthocyanins - flavonoids that deliver protective and supportive actions within the body.
* Luscious, rich taste, not masked by artificial flavors or sweeteners - just as nature intended!
NO CHEMICALSServing Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings Per Container: 32
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrate ...5g / 1.5% DV
Certified Organic Black Elderberry ...1900mg*
(Sambucus nigra) juice concentrate,
equivalent to 14.5 g (14,500 mg)
Certified Organic Acerola fruit ...148mg*
(Malpighia glabra) extract
Vitamin C ...13mg / 21% DV
(from Certified Organic Acerola)
* Percent Daily Value not established.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Certified Organic Sugar Cane, Water, Lemon Juice